EUROCLINICAL SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS, S.L. (AUREA COWORKING), through this document, collects its Policy on collection and cookies´ treatment, in compliance with the article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
The cookies are stored in the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website www.aureacoworking.com in order to improve the usability of them, know the habits or needs of user’s navigation to be able to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes.
In the case of those users who are already clients of AUREA COWORKING, the information collected with the cookies will also be used for identification when accessing the different tools that EUROCLINICAL SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS, S.L. (AUREA COWORKING) can put at your disposal for the management of services.
This Cookies Policy will be applicable to those users who voluntarily visit the web pages of AUREA COWORKING, fill out data collection forms, access the tools that AUREA COWORKING makes available to its customers to manage their services, or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to EUROCLINICAL SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS, S.L. (AUREA COWORKING), or access to data by AUREA COWORKING for the provision of its services.
EUROCLINICAL SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS, S.L.U (AUREA COWORKING) informs users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them about the use and purpose of them. The fact of continuing navigation through its pages implies the knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by those users.
EUROCLINICAL SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS, S.L. (AUREA COWORKING) uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
* Own cookies: sent and managed directly by EUROCLINICAL SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS, S.L.U.
* Third party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside of EUROCLINICAL SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS, S.L.U, anonymously, for the purpose of conducting statistical navigation studies through the web pages of EUROCLINICAL SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS, S.L.U.
Classified by their purpose:
* Technical and / or personalization cookies: they facilitate navigation, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as customizing the available options. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
* Analysis and / or advertising´s cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and trends of their users and, consequently, to improve navigation and the service offered by EUROCLINICAL SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS, SLU (fundamentally, Google Analytics), as well as managing the advertising spaces included in the website visited by the user. Collect data anonymously in order to obtain user navigation profiles.
Classified by their duration:
* Session cookies: collect and store the data while the user accesses the web page.
* Persistent cookies: collect and store the data in the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The time of conservation of the cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser, so that it disables or blocks the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies, does not constitute an impediment to access the information of the websites of AUREA COWORKING although the use of some services may be limited. If, once consent has been granted for the reception of cookies, you wish to withdraw this one, those stored in the user’s equipment must be eliminated, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, can be consulted in:
* Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es